Now you can make money with your SAP knowledge. Write tutorials for sapbasis1solution.com and earn some extra money. You’ll get paid on individual tutorials..
How it Works:
- Let us know about your writing skills by sending us a sample article containing around 500 to 800 words about topics related to SAP BASIS ,SAP HANA and SAP Solution Manager that is open for writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We do not use your write up unless we have a mutual agreement and transaction.
- We’ll evaluate submitted article and send a response through email if you are selected for writing articles for us.
- We’ll have quick discussion about the number of articles, detailed topic where we want articles and the amount which need to pay.
- Once agreed upon, you’ll deliver the draft version of tutorial with in specified time. Any modifications highlighted in the draft, should be made and the final version must be submitted.
- The submitted article or tutorial is subject to evaluation.
If approved, the payment shall happen immediately.
If not approved, no payment shall happen and we do not use your content.
- There is no limit on the number of tutorials an individual can submit for us.
- The content should not be copied or modified from any other source.
- If we find later that content is duplicate and copied then appropriate action will be taken care and the tutorial will be removed from sapbasis1solution.com immediately.
- Use screenshot images for tutorials.If there is no scope then exception could be made.
- Detailed examples should be included whenever required and there should not be Grammar mistakes.
Please note that once the transaction is made for tutorial & payment was made to indiviuals, www.sapbasis1solution.com holds all rights to use the content in any manner. All communication will be happen through official emails.
The author holds no rights for the content and should not use for other online or offline publishing.
Any violation of the content usage rights, will be taken care of.
We strictly follow copyright laws and hence, we do not accept any content which has been copied from any other websites, books, or other copyright-protected resources.
Final decision will be made by sapbasis1soluion.com